Our Lawn Care Services
TSP Lawns & Landscaping, Inc. of Yorktown Virginia lawn care services include: mowing, trimming services, . Additionally we help improve or maintain the health of your lawn through aeration, thatching, fertilization, topdressing, weed and pest control services.
Call Us at 757-369-9076 For A Quote On Our Lawn Services
Over time your lawn will be compacted and your grass and plants will start to starve for oxygen. They must have oxygen in their root system as well as carbon dioxide up top to be healthy. We provide professional aeration which will allow proper oxygenation of your grass for a greener, thicker and healthier lawn.
The health of a lawn is largely determined by the care and feeding given. Among the services TSP Lawns & Landscaping recommend are:
• Aeration is a process of plugging the lawn to get oxygen and nutrients deep into the soil. It should be done every two years unless your soil is particularly poor or compacted.
• Thatching removes the interwoven leaves of dead grass that keep moisture and nutrients from getting through the growth of lawn. This can be done annually and depends on the density of the thatch buildup.
• Fertilization is an important facet of routine maintenance. Many lawns benefit from a custom approach.
• Pest and Weed Control in our climate is quite important. Very healthy lawns are the best deterent for infestation from unwanted growth called weeds. Pests can be looked at from the lawns point of view or from us humans. Lawns don't really care if the mosquitos or fleas are present. However an infestation of many fungi or bacteria will get the attention of the lawn and the homeowner.
• Renovation of lawns with new planting and/or repair of lawn areas or plant beds is something that can make a great difference in homeowner pride and valuation of your property.
Standard service includes mowing the entire yard, line trimming (weed eating) around all trees, posts, fencing, etc., edging all sidewalks, patios and driveways with a blade edger and clean up of all clippings. We mulch as it is much better for the lawn.